The Apache Sling Resource Editor
Currently it allows to display the node properties and edit nodes.
- Node editing includes adding, renaming and deleting nodes.
- Multi selection of nodes, Keyboard controls for navigation and shortcuts are provided. Click on the info icon in the tree to get detailed information.
- The node names are HTML and URL encoded.
- The add node dialog provides you with the allowed node name / node type / resource type options and its combinations to prevent errors soon. Click on the info icon in the dialog to discover more.
- The nodes are bookmarkable.
The features for the node tree are finished so far. Now the work on making properties editable begins.
- Follow the instructions for Getting and Building Sling.
contrib/explorers/resourceeditor/READMEfile in SVN tells you how to install the Resource Editor.
http://localhost:8080/reseditor/.htmlin your browser.